Dispute Resolution

What to do if you have a dispute or complaint?

We hope you are delighted with our services, but if you have a complaint please let us know so we can work towards resolving it promptly and fairly.

Making a complaint to us is free.

You can make a complaint verbally or in writing by contacting your broker directly or by using any of the following:

 Accessing our policy

You can access our policy here

If you require accessibility assistance (including language and translations), please use the details above so we can help.

 External Dispute Resolution Scheme

If we do not reach an agreement on your complaint, you may refer the complaint to an ASIC Approved External Dispute Resolution (EDR)

Scheme. Our external dispute resolution

provider is the Australian Financial Complaints Authority(AFCA).

You can contact AFCA using any of the following:

External dispute resolution is a free service established to provide you with an independent mechanism to resolve specific complaints. You may refer the matter to AFCA at any time, but if our internal process is still in progress, they may request that our internal processes be completed before considering the matter further.

You can obtain further details about our dispute resolution procedures and obtain details of our privacy policy on request.